Thursday, December 12, 2013

Today is Tattoo Day~


I am finally going to do it. I am getting this old home-made heart tattoo on my forearm covered up with a better looking tattoo.


I am going to get it covered with a Blue Morpho butterfly, which is a beautiful butterfly in Costa Rica. I amy get a string of swirls & stars coming away from the butterfly, but I haven't decided. I am armed with about 6 blue morpho pictures (not tattoo pics) to bring with me to see what they can come up with for me.


What has surprised me is that my husband decided to come with me, and then he starts talking about getting a Minnesota Viking tattoo. I'm sure he will chicken out as he has always been proud to not have any tattoos, but who knows. I printed out some sample ones for him to bring with.


We are headed to Garland, which is a suburb of Dallas to have this done.


Hopefully, when I am back in a few hours, I will have a new tattoo!




Author: Priscilla (wishing I was in Costa Rica) ~.

No comments:

Post a Comment