Friday, November 15, 2013

Cover-up tattoo - need ideas~


I've been wanting to cover up an old home-made tattoo that I have on my forearm. I almost had it done in Costa Rica, but ran out of time.


Now I am thinking about wanting to have it done in Minnesota (E. Texas tattoo parlors really scare me), and I have sent off a few emails to place's in Minneapolis to see what they think.


I want to have a Blue Morpho put over this heart that is on my arm. Here is a picture of the current tattoo - a bad one, but for some reason my camera is not working, so this is the best I can do.



Of course this is upside down, since I was taking the picture.


Anyways, I'm having a hard time finding websites that have butterfly tattoo pictures on it. Do you know of any?


I tried a few websites & my security came up. So any ideas on websites I could check out?


I did find these images so far.


 




Author: Priscilla (wishing I was in Costa Rica) ~.

No comments:

Post a Comment