Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My new Tattoo ! what do you think?


I got a new tatoo here is a pic to see it



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Do you like... I dont reccomend this as a first place for a tattoo ,, this is my 3rd one but it hurt something aweful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I about took my friends hand off,if i didnt have something to squeeze Id prolly been gone crazy or passed out, I have my lower back and I thought that I could deal with my foot if I can do that because that hurt but not sooo bad even over my spine but this,noooo wayyy.. Well its by far my favorite sooo far,let me know what you think...


Its still in the healing process , and It sucks cause I have to basically go barefoot,even sandals rub against my feet,thank god i dont have to worry bout work ,my boss is pretty cool and I sit in a office all day so I can go barefoot...




Author: **AngelEyez** a.

No comments:

Post a Comment