Monday, December 30, 2013

Another Tattoo! 8.7.09


On Friday the 7th I went to the tattoo shop to add still to my collection! This time the tattoo was inspired by a painting titled "Guadalupe" by Sylvia Ji (below)


It took the artist about 45 minutes to freehand draw the image onto my leg and prepare to start, and at 1:45 he started to tattoo me! After three hours under the needle he stopped at 4:45 with only the outline, shading, red, orange, and yellow complete. Luckily I have another appointment that I was gifted in September, so I can have it finished then.


I am always amazed at the true talent of my tattoo artist, and this session was no exception. I love the end result and cannot wait to have the blues and greens added, so she is complete!


 






Author: Norah L.

No comments:

Post a Comment