Sunday, December 15, 2013

How can anyone fall asleep while getting a tattoo?


 


... especially on their FACE?!?


I was shocked a couple minutes ago when I saw this headline online: "Star-Struck Teenager Sues Over 56 Face Tattoos".


After thinking, 'Is that even serious?', I clicked on the video.


What I saw & heard really amazed me because I have LOTS of tattoos and have never fallen asleep while getting one. There have been times when I've been very tired and would have rather fallen asleep to avoid the pain, but this girl was only a teenager and she was getting tattoos on her FACE!!! Seriously, how would anyone be able to fall asleep with a loud, buzzing & painful needle being shoved into your face?


Her story just doesn't match up. She said she asked for only 3 star tattoos on her face, but fell asleep and woke up to 56 of them. When the tattoo artist comes on to tell his side of the story, you can see why he'd think it was OK to tattoo so many stars on her face but of course his story is entirely different.


It seems to me as though she wanted this done and when her parents were upset by her appearance, she quickly changed her story and is now seeking money from the experience. What a joke!


... and, the video shows someone applying ointment to her face which also bothered me because I couldn't believe how thick the ointment was. It is definitely not supposed to be applied that thick so I wouldn't doubt if her tattoos ended up being infected. How sick that they would sit there and allow cigarette smoke to blow all over her face too!


Ugh, some people.


~ Faith




Author: ☆ ƒåitĥ ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment