Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Before & After -- my sister's arm tattoo


My sister-in-law had a tattoo appointment today
& she got an awesome piece of art!


Almost everyone else in our family has been tattooed by this artist so it was really cool that she was too. My husband & I both have quite a few tattoos from him, my husband's mom & dad both have a few, my husband's brother, my mom has 2
from him and even our Great Aunt.


Like I said, pretty much our whole family
gets to show off his artwork.


 


Cicely's arm before:


Getting the creation drawn on with pen:



Drawing is finished... ready to tattoo!


Outline & Shading done:


Getting some color:


Oh my, that's not a fun face...


Come on, is it almost done?


.. and finally, the finished product!



Ha, she must think she's all tough now or something...


Just kidding! She's a total sweetheart!!!



Thanks for checking out my sister - Before & After


~ Faith




Author: ☆ ƒåitĥ ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment