Friday, December 6, 2013

Tattoo Waterford


Tattoo Waterford



For those of you who know me by now, you'll appreciate that all I try to provide is valuable content which would help you to succeed in your own online business.



I often find that when people go online to make money they dabble directly into the "make money online niche" market. This is a sure fire way to failure especially if they have not built up the wealth of knowledge and information required to compete in this market. Such as having a massive list, knowing how to promote products via ppc, article marketing, social bookmarking etc.



The last thing you want to do is to try to compete with the big boys in this field such as Jeff Johnson, Neil Shearing, Mike Filsaime, Chris X, just to name a few there are several hundred super affiliates. Take the time first to learn about the business and they go into those markets and compete well.



There are several ways I find niche markets and I look for those that are popular but are not competitive as such. Meaning those in these niche markets have no idea about internet marketing nor do they know if an offer is an affiliate offer or not.



Take for instance the tattoo niche market. I dabbled into this a few months ago and now I can say it has turned out to be one of my most profitable niche markets. I often involve myself in 4 to 5 niche markets at a time to see if they are profitable by running ppc ads on google and then seeing if I get sales by tracking my keywords. Once I find profitable keywords I ramp up my campaign then start building the others. This generates a cool income for me with daily sales of over USD$18,000.



I am not one of the so called noise makers but I am successfully making a fortune online, albeit quietly!!



So what you really want to do is look for niche markets that the buyers know nothing about internet marketing, take charge of the niche market by promoting a proven product, then watch those converting keywords bringing you the sales.
Drop the keywords that are costing you money and then ramp up your campaign. In a very short while you will start turning a profit.



I once started a campaign with anet loss of USD$90 after 1 week, but by successfully tracking the keywords over a period of time and getting rid of the costly keywords, I turned the corner and made a profit of over USD15,722 from just that single niche market.



So my advise is don't follow the crowd.



Look for proven products to promote.



Use ppc which is still the best for targeted paying traffic.



Monitor your sales keywords which are bringing you the sales.



Drop costly keywords that have no sales



Ramp up your campaign to turn a profit



Find new niche markets to dominate.



Do this and you too would become a super affiliate...



One successful free method I use to make profits on clickbank is to use www.ping.fm I have found this to be absolutely wonderful. Not only do your post remain for a very long while, they also get bookmarked in the other social bookmarking sites which you automatically post to once you have an account with them.



To Your Success,



Mark Imris


No comments:

Post a Comment