Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I Got a Tattoo!!!!


I know a lot of people don't care for tattoos, but I love them. I know that it won't look the same when I am old, but I really don't care about that. It's not like I am going to be old anytime soon. Besides when I am old it's not like I am going to be wearing tank tops and everyone will see it. I love it!!!!


 So the night I got it though it hurt so bad. A couple of times I felt like I was going to pass out and I got a sick feeling a little bit. So I will not be getting another big one again. This one was 8 inches so next time I will be getting one a lot smaller.


So that is about all I have been up to lately. Oh and sorry the pic isn't better. It's just a little hard to take a pic of your back in a mirror.




Author: Trista (Break this bittersweet spell on me) W.

No comments:

Post a Comment