Monday, January 6, 2014

I wonder if the tattoo could be connected to my husbands death


So I got to thinking about something when I was taking a shower last night. My husband always got a rash and didnt feel good after having tattoos done. Right before he got sick and died from the lymphocytic myocarditis he had a tattoo done. When I read about the disease I leared that it is caused by bacteria, viruses or toxins. A tattoo is a toxin to the body. I wish I knew from the autopsy exactly what caused it weather it was a bacteria or a virus or a toxin that caused him to get the lymphocytic myocarditis then maybe I could pin point it more. Because the disease is so rare there isnt much information about it online.


I'm getting the memorial tattoo for him tomorrow. I'm going to the same place he went and got his last tattoo. I have never had a reaction from a tattoo before so I am not worried. I just wish I knew for 100% what caused my husbands death. The not knowing for sure is what sucks. But at least we were able to find out more after his death then I thought we would.




Author: Shannon R.

No comments:

Post a Comment